Making a survey question required means that in order for the page to be submitted (and for answers to subsequently be sent to addpoll), all questions marked as required on the survey should be answered.
In order to make a survey question required, you can use our feature called Mandatory.
You can change that setting even if your survey has already launched.
In order to make all questions Mandatory:
1) Go to the Survey Editor/Creator and click on the Questions tab.
2) Tick Mark all questions as Mandatory on the top of the Questions page:
If you’d like, you can hide mandatory asterix, too – simply choose the respective checkbox.
In order to make a single question Mandatory, please follow the three simple steps below:
1) Go to the Survey Editor/Creator and click on the Questions tab:
2) Hover over the question to see the options and click on Edit:
3) Tick the checkbox in front of Mandatory and Press Done:
The feature marks the question with an asterisk *
You can always remove the tick in the checkbox in front of Mandatory and the question will go back to its default state of not being mandatory.
Posted in: Management